1. We have nothing. We are frustrated. Nobody listens to us.
2. It is not your fault.
1. Ah. That's good to know. So whose fault is it?
1. Theirs? Not yours?
2. No, don't be silly. How could you even think of asking that? It's Theirs. Look at them. They look different. They speak differently. Look at them. They are the ones. They did it all.
1. Did what, exactly?
2. It. It was them, it will be them and it always has been them. The future is at risk.
1. Yes. I see it. They must not come in.
2. Yes because They want/want to destroy what is Ours.
1. Yes. Yes! Stop them! How can we stop them?
2. You need to vote out. Then They can't tell you what to do any more.
1. Yes! Yes! Out! Out! Democracy!
1. Are you absolutely sure it's not just, you know, a little bit, sort of, your fault?
2. No, don't be silly. How could you even think of asking that? It's Theirs. Look at them. They look different. They speak differently. Look at them. They are the ones. They did it all. You voted out. Democracy! They want/want to destroy what is Ours.
1. Yes! Out means out! Ours is ours! They want/want to destroy what is Ours! They want to take our jobs/cheat our benefits system! Out! Out! Out!
war is the
inevitable consequence of unfettered breeding and an idle population
it is borne on
anger at being intellectually malnourished to the point of not having means to
express the frustration
in this case
nebulous concepts called national pride, honour, virility and other useless
lies become methods of self-identification
the rulers, being
educated and wily, prey on this as a distraction to stop the population
becoming equally educated and therefore a threat
it is also
employed in order to keep the flow of money to their own circle and the circles
of their friends and their enemies alike through lethal technology
transportation weapons uniforms and all the accroutements necessary for a
brilliant war to tick all the boxes
it is also
employed as entertainment for a population being educated in their own downfall
war is therefore
implemented by rulers as an anticulturalist device for their own self-interest
and perpetuation of their own bloodline with no need for further explanation or justification other than those the rulers choose to give for their own ends